Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- Name: Haluk Direskeneli
Haluk Direskeneli, is a graduate of METU Mechanical Engineering department (1973). He worked in public and, private enterprises, USA Turkish JV companies (B&W, CSWI, AEP, Entergy), in fabrication, basic and detail design, marketing, sales and project management of thermal power plants. He is currently working as a freelance consultant/ energy analyst with thermal power plants basic/ detail design software expertise for private engineering companies, investors, universities and research institutions. He is a member of METU Alumni and the Chamber of Turkish Mechanical Engineers Energy Working Group.
- Estimating value of Hamitabat Combined Cycle Power...
- Reviewing Turkish Privatization of SeyitÖmer Therm...
- Afsin-Elbistan latest status- draft site report
- PowerGen Europe 2012 Cologne, Germany
- MMO Ankara Şubesinde Konferans
- Conference on Canakkale War/ Dardanelles Campaign
- AfsinElbistan: Korea, Turkey to sign MOU on US$2b ...
- Coal Country Policy 2012
- Mitt Romney for President
- KONYA KARAPINAR Coal fields