Wednesday, February 29, 2012
- Name: Haluk Direskeneli
Haluk Direskeneli, is a graduate of METU Mechanical Engineering department (1973). He worked in public and, private enterprises, USA Turkish JV companies (B&W, CSWI, AEP, Entergy), in fabrication, basic and detail design, marketing, sales and project management of thermal power plants. He is currently working as a freelance consultant/ energy analyst with thermal power plants basic/ detail design software expertise for private engineering companies, investors, universities and research institutions. He is a member of METU Alumni and the Chamber of Turkish Mechanical Engineers Energy Working Group.
- Conference on Canakkale War/ Dardanelles Campaign
- AfsinElbistan: Korea, Turkey to sign MOU on US$2b ...
- Coal Country Policy 2012
- Mitt Romney for President
- KONYA KARAPINAR Coal fields
- Energy and Infrastructure Forecast for 2012
- Conflict Resolution in EastMed
- Turkey, Russia diverge over gas prices
- Natural gas long term agreement with Russia
- A Tale of Prinkipo