Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Name: Haluk Direskeneli
Haluk Direskeneli, is a graduate of METU Mechanical Engineering department (1973). He worked in public and, private enterprises, USA Turkish JV companies (B&W, CSWI, AEP, Entergy), in fabrication, basic and detail design, marketing, sales and project management of thermal power plants. He is currently working as a freelance consultant/ energy analyst with thermal power plants basic/ detail design software expertise for private engineering companies, investors, universities and research institutions. He is a member of METU Alumni and the Chamber of Turkish Mechanical Engineers Energy Working Group.
- Turkey: Future of Solar Energy
- TURKEY: Energy & Infrastructure Forecast 2018
- How to Survive in the Middle East
- Trabzon Opera House, 1912-1958
- Coal Curse in Eskişehir Alpu
- Hard Times for Donald Trump Administration
- Nuclear Technology in Turkey
- Recommendations for Business Travellers
- An Old Story of Steam Boiler Proposal
- Murat, Underclass Awards Program 2017 - freshman y...