Thursday, March 15, 2007
- Name: Haluk Direskeneli
Haluk Direskeneli, is a graduate of METU Mechanical Engineering department (1973). He worked in public and, private enterprises, USA Turkish JV companies (B&W, CSWI, AEP, Entergy), in fabrication, basic and detail design, marketing, sales and project management of thermal power plants. He is currently working as a freelance consultant/ energy analyst with thermal power plants basic/ detail design software expertise for private engineering companies, investors, universities and research institutions. He is a member of METU Alumni and the Chamber of Turkish Mechanical Engineers Energy Working Group.
- 100 MWe Nuclear Power Plant in Turkey
- Nuclear Power Plant in Northern Cyprus
- Turkish Energy: Brave New World 2007
- The Best 10 Thermal Power Plants in Turkey
- Orhaneli Coal Mines
- Turkish Steam Generator Design Tender
- Afsin Elbistan, A critical look to the Turkish Ene...
- President vetoes new Turkish Petroleum Law
- Turkey postpones electricity sell-off
- Corporate Communication in Modern Times